Golin Goes “All In” For Al’s Week of Community Service
This year marked the seventh anniversary of Al’s Day, Golin’s annual global day of service in honor of founder and chairman, Al Golin. Al’s Day was created to embody Golin’s strong belief in giving back to the community. Each year around Al’s birthday, Golin offices around the world participate in a day of service to help make a difference in their local communities.
In Chicago, the day of service expanded to a full week that included working hand-in-hand with many organizations that make a difference in the communities were Golin employees live and work. More than 200 employees partnered with organizations like the American Red Cross, Ashburn Community Elementary School, Off the Street Club and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Chicagoland & Northwest Indiana.
“Here at Golin we create change through brave work worthy of awe and action, and that includes the dedicated work we do in our community,” said Al Golin. “Seeing our employees ‘Go All In’ together in support of such valued and beneficial organizations is more than I could ask for on my birthday each year.”
“We care a lot about our company culture and Al’s Week is one of the most beloved traditions we have,” said Patti Temple Rocks, Managing Director at Golin. “Giving back has always been a core value for our founder and guiding light, Al Golin, so each year we look to honor him by rolling up our sleeves and leaving our desks to make a difference. At Golin, we try to inspire and create change for our clients every day, so it is nice to take one day to do that for our community – through our employees.”
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017