Carmichael Lynch Honored With Inclusion Awards
Following is another feature on one of this year’s Inclusion Awards Winners
Carmichael Lynch was awarded the “Agency Champion of Inclusion” award and Stacy Janicki, Director Account Management, Senior Partner, was named Individual Champion of Inclusion. Diversity and inclusion continues to be a top priority for Carmichael Lynch, and has become a holistic part of their culture.
Carmichael Lynch shares and celebrates inclusion in all its forms, and management continues to be a strong, key force behind these efforts. This is evident in the impact Stacy Janicki has had on the organization. Not only has she positively impacted new business but the number of applications per open position in her department has grown tremendously and the diversity of the candidates has increased as well.
Stacy is an avid proponent of fostering young talent. She started the internship program at Carmichael Lynch, serves as the co-chair of the Twin Cities 4A’s board, and heads up the Twin Cities Institute for Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS). She is also a sponsor and mentor to many women in the industry.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018