FCB New Zealand Helps Save Lives via Smoke Alarm Campaign
FCB New Zealand is working with the New Zealand Fire Service to encourage the regular checking and maintenance of in-home fire alarms. The campaign, “Your Only Voice,” includes TV and social media, and targets audiences likely to believe a fire won't happen to them – these include renters, at-risk families, the elderly and people living alone.
The campaign aims to encourage positive behavior – installing and checking smoke alarms rather than to avoid singling out specific groups or creating blame or scare mongering viewers.
According to FCB New Zealand Executive Creative Director, Tony Clewett,”80 percent of New Zealand homes have smoke alarms installed, but more than half of those don't actually work. A tragedy in the making. Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly.
"It doesn't bear thinking what the consequences could be if we let this slide. The ultimate end goal is to make sure every single New Zealand home has working smoke alarms," he continued.
"Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly."
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017