FCB New Zealand Helps Save Lives via Smoke Alarm Campaign
FCB New Zealand is working with the New Zealand Fire Service to encourage the regular checking and maintenance of in-home fire alarms. The campaign, “Your Only Voice,” includes TV and social media, and targets audiences likely to believe a fire won't happen to them – these include renters, at-risk families, the elderly and people living alone.
The campaign aims to encourage positive behavior – installing and checking smoke alarms rather than to avoid singling out specific groups or creating blame or scare mongering viewers.
According to FCB New Zealand Executive Creative Director, Tony Clewett,”80 percent of New Zealand homes have smoke alarms installed, but more than half of those don't actually work. A tragedy in the making. Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly.
"It doesn't bear thinking what the consequences could be if we let this slide. The ultimate end goal is to make sure every single New Zealand home has working smoke alarms," he continued.
"Our brief was simple: get Kiwis off their butts and up the ladder, making sure their smoke alarms are functioning properly."
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018