ID Media Awarded Three IPG Inclusion Awards
During the next few weeks, we will feature stories about IPG agencies and individuals who received IPG Inclusion Awards this year. These awards are given out to recognize outstanding work in the Diversity and Inclusion space.
ID Media was awarded the "Agency Champion of Inclusion" award, the “Inclusive Talent Cultivation” award and Danielle Dorter, SVP, Director of Human Resources at the agency, was named IPG's Chief Diversity Officer of the Year at IPG’s 2015 Inclusion Awards.
These Inclusion Awards recognize agencies and their leadership for demonstrating an outstanding commitment to foster a climate of inclusion in the workplace, as well as highlighting agencies that successfully recruit and hire diverse talent at all levels.
In 2014, ID Media set out to prove that recruiting, engaging and advancing diverse people at every level is a competitive advantage. ID Media’s goal was to build on considerable momentum and to encourage employees to bring their diverse passions and interests to life at work. The agency has ingrained diversity and inclusion into its culture, which features a robust base of activities and initiatives that promote inclusive practices in the workplace. These three award wins bring the agency's total number of IPG Inclusion Award wins to ten.
"We're extremely honored to be recognized for our diversity efforts," said Amy Armstrong, president of ID Media. "Diversity is not only a nice thing to have – it's a competitive advantage. The IPG Inclusion Awards serve as a reminder of how critical diversity and inclusion are in driving consistent growth, innovation and leadership."
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017