DeVries SLAM Supports Women’s Issues Via Bold is Beautiful
In the UK, DeVries SLAM helped Benefit Cosmetics to launch its first global philanthropy program: The Bold Is Beautiful Project. The initiative was designed to raise vital funds and awareness for charities supporting women and girls.
Throughout the month of May, Benefit donated one hundred percent of profits from its brow wax services to Look Good Feel Better, an organization that helps women and teenagers combat the visible side effects of cancer treatment, and Refuge which supports women and children escaping domestic violence.
TV and radio presenter, Sarah-Jane Crawford was the campaign ambassador and led 500 women on a fundraising march through the streets of London. Participants were encouraged to start with minimal makeup, stopping at checkpoints along the way to receive beauty touch-ups to their skin, lips, eyes, and of course, eyebrows, courtesy of Benefit Cosmetics.
With the help of 45,000 women visiting their local Benefit Brow Bars throughout May, Benefit donated £262,000 to the two charities. The UK total contributed to a global total of $2,480,000 USD.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018