Lowe Peru Works to Raise Awareness for Domestic Violence
In Peru, 4 out of 10 women between the ages of 15 and 49 are victims of domestic violence. Only 40.7% of those women seek help. Demus, a women’s rights non-profit organization, and Lowe Peru teamed up to develop an innovative e-mail campaign to raise awareness and change the statistic.
“Behind The Fear” uses hidden tags in the HTML code of emails, to create an interactive experience that tells true stories. The campaign aims to show the public that domestic violence is out there even if it is hidden behind the fear and shame of women who suffer from it.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017