Lowe Peru Works to Raise Awareness for Domestic Violence
In Peru, 4 out of 10 women between the ages of 15 and 49 are victims of domestic violence. Only 40.7% of those women seek help. Demus, a women’s rights non-profit organization, and Lowe Peru teamed up to develop an innovative e-mail campaign to raise awareness and change the statistic.
“Behind The Fear” uses hidden tags in the HTML code of emails, to create an interactive experience that tells true stories. The campaign aims to show the public that domestic violence is out there even if it is hidden behind the fear and shame of women who suffer from it.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018