IPG Volunteers Pack 1200 Meals for Those in Need
On September 24, 2015, for the sixth consecutive year, 31 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC in The Bronx . As a group, they repacked over 1,500 pounds of pasta which equates to over 1,200 meals for those in need. Their hard work will be truly appreciated by the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank’s mission is to end hunger in New York City by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017