IPG Volunteers Pack 1200 Meals for Those in Need
On September 24, 2015, for the sixth consecutive year, 31 IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for NYC in The Bronx . As a group, they repacked over 1,500 pounds of pasta which equates to over 1,200 meals for those in need. Their hard work will be truly appreciated by the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank’s mission is to end hunger in New York City by organizing food, information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017