Erwin Penland and Denny’s Fight Against Childhood Hunger
Erwin Penland (EP) is working with Denny’s to kick-off its fifth-annual fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry — a campaign to help fight against childhood hunger—with nearly 1,600 restaurants nationwide joining the campaign.
EP has created in-store fundraising materials and PR as well as digital and social support. The agency account team decided to extend its support with a fundraising Pop-Up Happy Hour to raise additional funds for the campaign. The orange-themed pop-up, promoting the signature campaign color for No Kid Hungry, sold a variety of refreshments, Denny’s t-shirts and cookies to thirsty EP’ers, who were more than happy to help! All proceeds raised went directly to Denny’s fundraising efforts for No Kid Hungry.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017