FCB Joburg Copywriter To Raise Funds for Wheelchairs
In a bid to raise funds for the purchase of 30 wheelchairs to make a difference in the lives of those who suffer with mobility impairments, TJ Njozela, a senior copywriter at FCB Joburg, will walk from Johannesburg to Cape Town in just 30 days, starting the #30days30wheelchairs initiative.
TJ will start his walk on November 1 and plans to finish the trek of 860+ miles by the end of the month. TJ hopes the walk will help raise enough money for at least 30 wheelchairs for the QuadPara Association of South Africa (QASA). FCB Joburg has pledged R7-20 per kilometer totaling R10,000-00. You can follow TJ’s progress and donate to the cause here: http://www.30for30.co.za/.
“I hope that the initiative inspires others to do what they can to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate,” says TJ.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018