FCB Joburg Copywriter To Raise Funds for Wheelchairs
In a bid to raise funds for the purchase of 30 wheelchairs to make a difference in the lives of those who suffer with mobility impairments, TJ Njozela, a senior copywriter at FCB Joburg, will walk from Johannesburg to Cape Town in just 30 days, starting the #30days30wheelchairs initiative.
TJ will start his walk on November 1 and plans to finish the trek of 860+ miles by the end of the month. TJ hopes the walk will help raise enough money for at least 30 wheelchairs for the QuadPara Association of South Africa (QASA). FCB Joburg has pledged R7-20 per kilometer totaling R10,000-00. You can follow TJ’s progress and donate to the cause here: http://www.30for30.co.za/.
“I hope that the initiative inspires others to do what they can to make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate,” says TJ.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017