IPG Supports 2020 Women on Boards
To help mark the fifth anniversary of 2020 Women on Boards, IPG helped create a video that drives home the importance of the organization’s mantra, increasing the number of women on boards of directors.
The video was shown during 2020’s 2015 National Conversation, in front of more than 1600 people at 19 events in 17 cities. It was produced by Hill Holliday and includes footage of Michael Roth, IPG’s CEO, well as CEOs from other public companies discussing the importance of diversity and, in particular, the importance of a diverse board. Karen Kaplan, Chairman and CEO of Hill Holliday, serves on 2020’s Board of Leaders, and was one of the guiding forces behind the video.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018