FCB Buenos Aires Creates “Hugs for Life” in Honor of Prematurity Week
In honor of Prematurity Week this November, FCB Buenos Aires and Huggies developed “Hugs for Life,” a campaign to promote skin-to-skin contact between premature babies and their parents.
The campaign aimed to raise awareness of and funds for the care of premature babies. “Hugs for Life” showcases the value of the embrace and the benefits for both baby and parents. Also as part of this campaign, Huggies is donating equipment to Ramón Sardá Maternity Hospital for the care of premature babies and their mothers who are in residence at the hospital, and will donate up to 38,000 diapers to several early childhood centers in Argentina.
For more information please visit www.abrazosdevida.com.ar.
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017