FCB Buenos Aires Creates “Hugs for Life” in Honor of Prematurity Week
In honor of Prematurity Week this November, FCB Buenos Aires and Huggies developed “Hugs for Life,” a campaign to promote skin-to-skin contact between premature babies and their parents.
The campaign aimed to raise awareness of and funds for the care of premature babies. “Hugs for Life” showcases the value of the embrace and the benefits for both baby and parents. Also as part of this campaign, Huggies is donating equipment to Ramón Sardá Maternity Hospital for the care of premature babies and their mothers who are in residence at the hospital, and will donate up to 38,000 diapers to several early childhood centers in Argentina.
For more information please visit www.abrazosdevida.com.ar.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017