MullenLowe Profero and ASOS Create Global Fashion Democracy
ASOS is one of the largest online-only fashion retailers in the world with websites in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. Seeing the rapidly growing trend of consumers using new digital platforms to trade their own fashion designs, ASOS and MullenLowe Profero decided to turn this into an opportunity, creating the ASOS Marketplace, "The Online Global Fashion Democracy."
ASOS marketplace is a revolutionary new destination for young fashionistas to buy and sell designs as well as a place for up-and-coming designers to showcase their latest pieces and for handpicked boutiques to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
ASOS Marketplace attracts millions of unique visitors per month. Since its creation, 600+ boutiques have been created on the site with thousands of new designers and individual sellers interacting with buyers across the globe, with active users across 100 countries.
- Don’t Get Mad. Get E*TRADE. - Published on 06/20/2017
- IPG Hosts Global Women of Color Summit at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/20/2017
- Cadreon and MAGNA Launch Women’s Impact Group - Published on 06/15/2017
- The Martin Agency and Boyz II Men Make Anything Sound Good for GEICO - Published on 06/14/2017
- IPG Works to Mobilize Gen Z Around UN Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 06/13/2017
- Tierney Kicks off Pride Month in Philadelphia with a New Pride Flag - Published on 06/12/2017
- FastFW: An IPG Innovation Summit Convenes Leading Creators, Technologists - Published on 06/08/2017
- IPG Joins Unprecedented Commitment to Advance Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace - Published on 06/07/2017
- FCB Inferno Encourages Girls to Play Strong - Published on 06/06/2017
- R/GA and Samsung Launch New TV with One Billion Colors - Published on 06/06/2017