MullenLowe Profero and ASOS Create Global Fashion Democracy
ASOS is one of the largest online-only fashion retailers in the world with websites in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. Seeing the rapidly growing trend of consumers using new digital platforms to trade their own fashion designs, ASOS and MullenLowe Profero decided to turn this into an opportunity, creating the ASOS Marketplace, "The Online Global Fashion Democracy."
ASOS marketplace is a revolutionary new destination for young fashionistas to buy and sell designs as well as a place for up-and-coming designers to showcase their latest pieces and for handpicked boutiques to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
ASOS Marketplace attracts millions of unique visitors per month. Since its creation, 600+ boutiques have been created on the site with thousands of new designers and individual sellers interacting with buyers across the globe, with active users across 100 countries.
- AHG Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- Mastercard New Zealand and McCann Sydney Launch ‘Tap for your town to play Richie’ - Published on 08/11/2017
- FCB Launches New Ad Council Campaign on Smokey Bear’s Birthday - Published on 08/10/2017
- Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC - Published on 08/10/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’ - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017
- Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening - Published on 08/01/2017
- IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event - Published on 08/01/2017
- Carmichael Lynch Shows How Jack Link’s ‘Beats the Snack out of Other Snacks' - Published on 07/31/2017