MullenLowe Profero and ASOS Create Global Fashion Democracy
ASOS is one of the largest online-only fashion retailers in the world with websites in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. Seeing the rapidly growing trend of consumers using new digital platforms to trade their own fashion designs, ASOS and MullenLowe Profero decided to turn this into an opportunity, creating the ASOS Marketplace, "The Online Global Fashion Democracy."
ASOS marketplace is a revolutionary new destination for young fashionistas to buy and sell designs as well as a place for up-and-coming designers to showcase their latest pieces and for handpicked boutiques to attract fashion-conscious consumers.
ASOS Marketplace attracts millions of unique visitors per month. Since its creation, 600+ boutiques have been created on the site with thousands of new designers and individual sellers interacting with buyers across the globe, with active users across 100 countries.
- Carmichael Lynch and Arla Foods Launch “Live Unprocessed” - Published on 04/27/2017
- McCann London Urges us to Forget Our Differences to Support those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 04/26/2017
- McCann NY Launches New Nespresso Work Starring George Clooney - Published on 04/26/2017
- McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders - Published on 04/21/2017
- TK Maxx Makes the Improbable Possible in New Campaign from 303 MullenLowe - Published on 04/20/2017
- FCB Lisbon and Royal Canin Open "The Furmacy" - Published on 04/19/2017
- Al Golin, Pioneer of PR and Cause Marketing, Dies at 87 - Published on 04/17/2017
- IPG Published in Business Roundtable Sustainability Report - Published on 04/17/2017
- McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children - Published on 04/13/2017
- Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics - Published on 04/11/2017