FCB Inferno Fights Homelessness with “Change Please”
Working with NGO, The Big Issue , FCB Inferno developed an innovative idea to help tackle homelessness. In partnership with London coffee brand, Old Spike Roastery, FCB Inferno and The Big Issue joined together to launch Change Please, an initiative that pays homeless people the London living wage and helps them get back into the workforce.
By tapping into the nation’s thirst for coffee and providing people who are homeless with the skills and equipment needed to sell great coffee, Change Please launched five coffee carts in high-profile locations across London. Each mobile coffee van is staffed by homeless people, and all the profits go back into the program to buy more vans and train the next wave of baristas.
FCB Inferno provided the funding to launch the program, and, through fundraising and sponsors, funding is now in place for an additional 20 carts.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017