FCB Inferno Fights Homelessness with “Change Please”
Working with NGO, The Big Issue , FCB Inferno developed an innovative idea to help tackle homelessness. In partnership with London coffee brand, Old Spike Roastery, FCB Inferno and The Big Issue joined together to launch Change Please, an initiative that pays homeless people the London living wage and helps them get back into the workforce.
By tapping into the nation’s thirst for coffee and providing people who are homeless with the skills and equipment needed to sell great coffee, Change Please launched five coffee carts in high-profile locations across London. Each mobile coffee van is staffed by homeless people, and all the profits go back into the program to buy more vans and train the next wave of baristas.
FCB Inferno provided the funding to launch the program, and, through fundraising and sponsors, funding is now in place for an additional 20 carts.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018