MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- AHG Places Third in Dragon Boat Race - Published on 08/16/2017
- Mastercard New Zealand and McCann Sydney Launch ‘Tap for your town to play Richie’ - Published on 08/11/2017
- FCB Launches New Ad Council Campaign on Smokey Bear’s Birthday - Published on 08/10/2017
- Jack Morton and Charmin Bring On-Demand Bathrooms to NYC - Published on 08/10/2017
- IPG Mediabrands Creates Future Academy - Published on 08/08/2017
- McCann NY and New York Lottery Ask, ‘How Would You Spend it?’ - Published on 08/08/2017
- IPG Presents the 2017 Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/04/2017
- Hill Holliday Launches Ad Council Campaign About New Lung Cancer Screening - Published on 08/01/2017
- IPG and CMG Host Green Day Event - Published on 08/01/2017
- Carmichael Lynch Shows How Jack Link’s ‘Beats the Snack out of Other Snacks' - Published on 07/31/2017