MullenLowe and JetBlue Encourage New Yorkers to Steal for Swag
To further its reputation as “New York’s Hometown Airline,” JetBlue worked with MullenLowe on an innovative out of home campaign that encouraged New Yorkers to literally steal ads that contained vouchers for JetBlue flights as well as Jets and Nets tickets. The vouchers for the swag were hiding in plain sight on nearly 200 bus shelter ads around the five boroughs of New York City. And all folks had to do to redeem them was to tear down the posters.
The #NYCTakeoff ads were created in both English and Spanish. Some who removed the posters even got a surprise treat from a JetBlue crew member. Watch the video for more!
- Carmichael Lynch and Arla Foods Launch “Live Unprocessed” - Published on 04/27/2017
- McCann London Urges us to Forget Our Differences to Support those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 04/26/2017
- McCann NY Launches New Nespresso Work Starring George Clooney - Published on 04/26/2017
- McCann Worldgroup Europe Disrupts LinkedIn Profiles on Behalf of Future Leaders - Published on 04/21/2017
- TK Maxx Makes the Improbable Possible in New Campaign from 303 MullenLowe - Published on 04/20/2017
- FCB Lisbon and Royal Canin Open "The Furmacy" - Published on 04/19/2017
- Al Golin, Pioneer of PR and Cause Marketing, Dies at 87 - Published on 04/17/2017
- IPG Published in Business Roundtable Sustainability Report - Published on 04/17/2017
- McCann Paris Creates Social Media Campaign About Abused Children - Published on 04/13/2017
- Advantage and Microsoft Launch #WeAreMore for Special Olympics - Published on 04/11/2017