McCann and L'Oreal Encourage Women to Share What's #WorthSaying
This year, McCann New York elevated the Red Carpet conversation for L’Oreal Paris. As the brand that stands for the worth of all women, and as a sponsor of the Golden Globes, L’Oreal wanted to create something positive and powerful for women everywhere. So McCann’s integrated team created a digital program that went beyond the gowns, the updos and the lipstick to instead hear what’s on women’s minds – and their lips. Eliciting L’Oreal’s spokespeople as well as women all over America to post on social, the ‘#WorthSaying’ campaign was an unprecedented success — resulting in over 1 billion PR and social impressions.
On L’Oreal’s owned social platforms, the campaign resulted in 3X the engagement and doubled their follower growth from the same day the week prior. Social media influencers, non-profits, experts and more, all banded together across Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook to show their support and lend their voices. L’Oréal saw participation and press from Upworthy, Refinery29, InStyle, LeanIn, and more. Users who spoke up on social were amplified by L’Oréal on real-time display banners. And the L’Oreal spokeswomen spoke up too: Jennifer Lopez, Blake Lively, Julianne Moore, Susan Sarandon, Andie MacDowell, Eva Longoria and Karlie Kloss, plus many more. This Golden Globes, L’Oréal was proud to provide the platform for so much powerful conversation, encouraging millions of women who have so much that is #WorthSaying.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017