FCB Mayo Uses Vultures to Help Identify Polluted Areas
To raise awareness about the importance of solid waste management and garbage collection in Lima, Peru, FCB Mayo, the Peruvian Ministry of Environment and the United States Agency of International Development (USAID) launched “Vultures War.”
Using a group of vultures equipped with cameras and GPS units, “Vultures War” helps pinpoint Lima’s most polluted areas. The vultures have already revealed the most intensely affected areas of the capital, which can be seen through www.GallinazoAvisa.pe.
For Peruvians who would like to be a “Land Vulture” and participate in this movement by reporting any piles of trash they see, and to help make Lima a less polluted city, register at www.GallinazoAvisa.pe (AVISA/WARN button) and join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GallinazoAvisa.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017