McCann Sydney Works to Help End World Hunger
“A Table to End Hunger,” created by McCann Sydney, invites Australians to bid on table reservations at heavily booked restaurants normally associated with long lead reservation times. The bidding process allows Australians to grab a table at some of Sydney’s most exclusive restaurants on short notice, while also raising money to help end world hunger. All proceeds earned will be donated to The Hunger Project Australia, an organization that is working to break the cycle of poverty by 2030.
Funds raised will enable The Hunger Project to empower women and men living in rural India, Bangladesh and Africa to end their own hunger by providing training to develop their skills, knowledge and resources.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017