For Heart Failure Awareness Week, FCB Health Changes Its Name to FCB Heart
While 90% of people are aware of heart failure, fewer than 5% can tell you anything about its symptoms. And with heart failure, not knowing can be deadly. So FCB Health decided to be an agent of change, beginning with its name.
Heart Failure isn’t a heart attack, and it’s not the same thing as heart disease. Heart failure is when the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it affects more than 5 million people in the US alone
This name change is just one piece of the agency’s larger campaign focusing on heart failure education and living a heart-healthy lifestyle. FCB Heart is also engaging the public with multichannel tactics including social media activation, disease awareness communications, and handing out informational “heart cards” in and around New York City's Herald Square. They’ve even staged a takeover of fcbhealthcare.com.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018