For Heart Failure Awareness Week, FCB Health Changes Its Name to FCB Heart
While 90% of people are aware of heart failure, fewer than 5% can tell you anything about its symptoms. And with heart failure, not knowing can be deadly. So FCB Health decided to be an agent of change, beginning with its name.
Heart Failure isn’t a heart attack, and it’s not the same thing as heart disease. Heart failure is when the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs, and it affects more than 5 million people in the US alone
This name change is just one piece of the agency’s larger campaign focusing on heart failure education and living a heart-healthy lifestyle. FCB Heart is also engaging the public with multichannel tactics including social media activation, disease awareness communications, and handing out informational “heart cards” in and around New York City's Herald Square. They’ve even staged a takeover of fcbhealthcare.com.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017