Commonwealth//McCann and Chevrolet Encourage Acts of Kindness for Leap Year
Chevrolet’s #DayItForward, created by Commonwealth//McCann, encourages fans to use their "extra 24 hours" in the Leap Year to do something nice for another person. The effort focuses on what can be done for someone who doesn’t expect the act of kindness.
Chevy facilitated contributions from about two dozen people, including actors Kevin Spacey and Sofia Vergara, athletes Daniel Norris of the Detroit Tigers and Adam Jones of the Baltimore Orioles, and musicians like Luke Bryan.
The lead spot features Kevin Spacey surprising an aspiring actor with a substantial grant and an offer to guide him through the drama school application process.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017