McCann Lima and Sodimac Homecenter Creatively Fight Driver Fatigue
In Peru, one in every three road accidents is due to driver fatigue. During summertime these accidents are most likely to occur on the Panamericana Sur Highway, the road from Lima to the Chilean border that includes a long stretch of nothing but billboards and unscenic flatlands. To make matters worse, there are no areas where drivers can stop and rest.
Sodimac Homecenter, McCann’s home improvement client, saw this as an opportunity to provide tired drivers with much more than just another billboard. Sodimac created a rest stop around its billboard that brought drivers the comforts of home. Tired drivers can park for free and nap in a sheltered single-car garage decorated like a bedroom, provided with the service of 24/7 security and amenities such as a Wi-Fi connection and sleep masks.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017