Campbell Ewald Launches “Wander Wisely,” First Work for Travelocity
Campbell Ewald launched its first work for Travelocity since winning the business at the end of 2015.
Recognizing that today’s modern traveler is looking for more than just a deal, the “Wander Wisely” campaign focuses less on planning vacations and more on the unique benefits of making Travelocity a partner throughout the journey. The new campaign empowers travelers to “Wander Wisely” through the incredible deals Travelocity and The Roaming Gnome offer.
“Wander Wisely” launched in February, and will include a total of nine TV spots which focused on travel inspiration as well as Travelocity’s customer service differentiators. The campaign will include social media, online advertising and videos, email marketing, as well as new branding across Travelocity’s website and social channels.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017