Horizon FCB Creates Awareness for Autism
Working with “The Cause” project of the Gulf University For Science & Technology (GUST), as part of GUST’s corporate social responsibility efforts, Horizon FCB partnered with ABEER2 – a voluntary team for the mentally disabled – to launch a campaign aiming to spread autism awareness.
Horizon FCB came up with a creative idea – changing the color of the Kuwaiti flag from red to blue, the universal color for autism. The campaign coincided with World Autism Day and raised awareness using the Arabic hashtag that translated to “for them we changed to the color blue.” The campaign, which includes print, OOH and digital, directs viewers to Jaribha.com where they can donate to ABEER2.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017