MullenLowe Singapore Celebrates the Diversity of Youth Soccer with “Ball for All”
The JSSL-7’s is Asia’s biggest youth soccer tournament and brings together children from 13 different nations. The founder, Harvey Davis, partnered with Breeze laundry detergent and MullenLowe Singapore to create a soccer ball that celebrates the diversity of youth soccer.
Each segment of the “Ball for All” is based on the skin color of a young soccer player from a different ethnic background. Their skin was scanned by a digital artist who paired it with matching pantone colors. Each color was then replicated on a different part of the ball.
“Ball for All” is now the official tournament ball of the JSSL-7’s and will be used by their 160 youth teams comprising over 2,000 young players.
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018