MullenLowe and MassMutual Vow to Protect the Future for LGBT Couples
For years, LGBT couples fought for the right to marry. Now they have the responsibility of protecting their futures together.
Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality, MassMutual, Mullen Lowe and Mediahub collaborated with filmmaker Stacy Peralta to tell the stories of real couples sharing their hopes, fears and plans for protecting the love they fought so hard to have recognized.
Prior to June 26, 2015, the LGBT community had a more complex relationship with financial planning, with many couples forced to navigate hurdles on everything from legal protections to child custody to final wishes for their loved ones. The “Vow to Protect” campaign gives these couples the opportunity to discuss that journey, along with the impact of the decision, and their plans for their legally-married futures together.
With a long-standing history of supporting the LGBT community, “Vow To Protect” positions MassMutual as an industry expert that understands the challenges these couples have faced, and continue to face, while helping them protect the ones they love.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017