MullenLowe and MassMutual Vow to Protect the Future for LGBT Couples
For years, LGBT couples fought for the right to marry. Now they have the responsibility of protecting their futures together.
Following the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision on marriage equality, MassMutual, Mullen Lowe and Mediahub collaborated with filmmaker Stacy Peralta to tell the stories of real couples sharing their hopes, fears and plans for protecting the love they fought so hard to have recognized.
Prior to June 26, 2015, the LGBT community had a more complex relationship with financial planning, with many couples forced to navigate hurdles on everything from legal protections to child custody to final wishes for their loved ones. The “Vow to Protect” campaign gives these couples the opportunity to discuss that journey, along with the impact of the decision, and their plans for their legally-married futures together.
With a long-standing history of supporting the LGBT community, “Vow To Protect” positions MassMutual as an industry expert that understands the challenges these couples have faced, and continue to face, while helping them protect the ones they love.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017