FCB Mexico Receives Certification for Gender Equality
FCB Mexico is the first transnational advertising agency to receive the “Por y Para la Equidad” certification for gender equality. FCB Mexico was recognized by Victoria147, an organization that promotes gender equity and balanced growth.
To qualify for this certification, a company’s employees – men and women - are surveyed and interviewed, and a detailed review of the human resources processes is conducted. This leads to a thorough analysis of four perspectives that have an impact on gender equity: performance, people, balance and company.
“Our focus is always on making our clients’ businesses grow. In order to do so, having the best talent is critical,” said Eric Descombes, CEO of FCB Mexico. “We are promoting a workplace where all people, irrespective of their gender, will have the same conditions, opportunities and treatment. This will enable us to attract the finest talent possible.”
Susan Credle, FCB’s Chief Creative Officer, accepted the honor on behalf of FCB. She noted that Mexican creatives should “believe in themselves and be confident that they have something different to offer in an atmosphere of survivors.”
Credle said that sometimes men feel more confident to fail than women. But you have to keep in mind that “a good idea is a good idea no matter who it comes from, if it is a man or a woman, so you only need to focus on work and be visible,” she advised.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018