FCB Mexico Receives Certification for Gender Equality
FCB Mexico is the first transnational advertising agency to receive the “Por y Para la Equidad” certification for gender equality. FCB Mexico was recognized by Victoria147, an organization that promotes gender equity and balanced growth.
To qualify for this certification, a company’s employees – men and women - are surveyed and interviewed, and a detailed review of the human resources processes is conducted. This leads to a thorough analysis of four perspectives that have an impact on gender equity: performance, people, balance and company.
“Our focus is always on making our clients’ businesses grow. In order to do so, having the best talent is critical,” said Eric Descombes, CEO of FCB Mexico. “We are promoting a workplace where all people, irrespective of their gender, will have the same conditions, opportunities and treatment. This will enable us to attract the finest talent possible.”
Susan Credle, FCB’s Chief Creative Officer, accepted the honor on behalf of FCB. She noted that Mexican creatives should “believe in themselves and be confident that they have something different to offer in an atmosphere of survivors.”
Credle said that sometimes men feel more confident to fail than women. But you have to keep in mind that “a good idea is a good idea no matter who it comes from, if it is a man or a woman, so you only need to focus on work and be visible,” she advised.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017