McCann London and MRM Meteorite Win Alzheimer's Society's Integrated UK Account
McCann London and MRM Meteorite won the Alzheimer’s Society’s integrated business in the UK. The agencies will aim to help the charity connect further with its audiences, with the aim of raising more funds for their work, vital for people with dementia.
McCann Worldgroup UK CEO Mark Lund said: "Dementia is the biggest health issue facing our society, however the investment and attitudes don’t match the enormity of the task ahead. With this brief from Alzheimer’s Society we’re able to help change the country's trajectory when it comes to dementia."
Vivienne Francis, Director of Marketing and External Affairs at Alzheimer’s Society commented, "we’re absolutely determined that nobody affected by dementia should be left to struggle alone. Working with McCann Worldgroup on our brand will help to change attitudes towards the condition and build a positive future narrative."
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017