IPG Agencies and Stella Artois Bring Awareness to Global Water Crisis
The global social impact campaign, which debuted at the Sundance Film Festival, is designed to drive awareness of the global water crisis and to help provide solutions for women in developing countries without access to clean water.
The campaign features brand ambassadors and Water.org spokespeople, such as actor Matt Damon, to invite consumers to help provide access to clean water for women and their families in developing nations. Consumers were invited to buy a limited edition chalice that was designed by artists in countries where clean water is scarce. Each chalice purchased provided five years of clean water to one person in the developing world.
“Buy a Lady a Drink” has generated significant media coverage across high-impact media outlets, including Huffington Post and Mashable, as well as strong social engagement.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017