MullenLowe Creates Inspirational Campaign for Boston Children’s Hospital
The world-renowned Boston Children’s Hospital (BCH) approached MullenLowe to create a video to kick off their most ambitious fundraising campaign ever — “Dream Dare Deliver.” The pro bono assignment was to create an inspirational video that would give an overview of the campaign, but not in the typical fundraising film fashion. BCH was looking for a unique approach to capture the attention of potential donors.
The result is a video that blends emotion and intellect on the pages of a large pop-up book. It’s a story about curiosity, which is what fuels the hospital’s growth and clinical innovations. Actress Virginia Madsen narrates, with additional commentary from hospital researchers. The tale ends with a reveal of what donors’ contributions can provide — a one-of-a-kind heart center, a center for complex surgical solutions, healing green spaces and more — by breaking down old barriers to build new facilities.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017