MullenLowe Open Recognized for "Who’s Your Momma" Mentoring Program
Emma Perkins, Executive Creative Director, MullenLowe Open, was recognized with the Individual Champion of Inclusion Award at this year’s IPG Inclusion Awards. As one of a small number of female Executive Creative Directors in the business, Emma Perkins is passionate about inclusion and has brought that passion to life via Who’s Your Momma, a mentoring program whose mission is to increase the number of women who can maximize their career potential. The initiative, founded in 2015, pairs women with CEOs and Executive Creative Directors, many of whom are among the industry’s most influential. Perkins also founded Token Man, a series of interviews between high-profile women and male executives that aim to give men a better understanding of the challenges that women face in the industry.
Globally, Who’s Your Momma has helped 3,000 women to date. The London chapter paired 80 women within its first six months in 2015 and aims to pair another 200 by the end of 2016. Each day, the program receives at least two requests for support from women at all levels of seniority and background. Fast Company, The Drum and The Guardian have published interviews from the series, and each interview published by The Drum has received an average of over 500 shares.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018