Weber Releases New Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick announced the release of its 2015 Corporate Citizenship Report.
In addition to the report’s GRI G4 Index, it also includes information on the firm’s belief in instilling the ethos of responsible citizenship in all of its global offices and across all practices of its business.
In partnership with Weber's clients, the agency is delivering impactful work at scale, including more than 150 assignments mapped to all 17 of the UN Global Goals. And the dedication of more than 15,000 hours to pro bono initiatives in 2015 alone
Read more here.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017