Weber Releases New Corporate Citizenship Report
Weber Shandwick announced the release of its 2015 Corporate Citizenship Report.
In addition to the report’s GRI G4 Index, it also includes information on the firm’s belief in instilling the ethos of responsible citizenship in all of its global offices and across all practices of its business.
In partnership with Weber's clients, the agency is delivering impactful work at scale, including more than 150 assignments mapped to all 17 of the UN Global Goals. And the dedication of more than 15,000 hours to pro bono initiatives in 2015 alone
Read more here.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018