MasterCard and McCann XBC Create Restroom for all Humans!
MasterCard, a long-time supporter of the LGBT community, worked with McCann XBC to quietly add to MasterCard’s #AcceptanceMatters annual NYC Pride Parade float presence. This year, it debuted a rainbow first-of-its-kind restroom that accepts all humans, unlocked by simply touching the fingerprint sensor on the door to prove that you’re human.
MasterCard and McCann XBC, developed a bluetooth-controlled lock, combined with a pulse sensor and micro controller that wirelessly communicated with the restroom lock. The technology was complemented by a heart-shaped design celebrating the love and acceptance felt across NYC Pride. When visitors placed their hand on the sensor, LED lights lit up the heart to the rhythm of their heartbeat and wirelessly unlocked the door to the restroom.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017