MasterCard and McCann XBC Create Restroom for all Humans!
MasterCard, a long-time supporter of the LGBT community, worked with McCann XBC to quietly add to MasterCard’s #AcceptanceMatters annual NYC Pride Parade float presence. This year, it debuted a rainbow first-of-its-kind restroom that accepts all humans, unlocked by simply touching the fingerprint sensor on the door to prove that you’re human.
MasterCard and McCann XBC, developed a bluetooth-controlled lock, combined with a pulse sensor and micro controller that wirelessly communicated with the restroom lock. The technology was complemented by a heart-shaped design celebrating the love and acceptance felt across NYC Pride. When visitors placed their hand on the sensor, LED lights lit up the heart to the rhythm of their heartbeat and wirelessly unlocked the door to the restroom.
- IPG Hosts Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/23/2018
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Web of Fries - Published on 01/23/2018
- McCann Romania Promotes Blood Donations - Published on 01/23/2018
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018