IPG Sponsors Carnival at Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House New York provides a temporary “home away from home” for pediatric cancer patients and their families. The House is a supportive, caring place where families can stay together — and heal together while being close to the care and resources they need. The mission of RMH is to create, find and support programs that directly improve the health and well being of children.
For the sixth consecutive year, IPG sponsored a summer-end event for the kids of Ronald McDonald House New York. IPG volunteers transformed the basement playroom of the house into a carnival, complete with big top decorations, carnival-themed games and crafts, delicious snacks, prizes, a professional juggler, and photo booth fun. The children and their families had a fantastic time and really appreciated IPG’s efforts; even Ronald McDonald himself participated in the activities!
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017