Subaru Love Campaign
Love. It's What Makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
After seven years and seven different ad campaigns, Subaru was at a crossroads. They had a small, passionate fan base, but needed to stand for something with broad appeal. We knew buying a car was an emotional decision. So, we took an emotional approach. Subaru fans told us just which emotion it should be.
What’s more, while the Subaru “Love” campaign has been running for nearly eight years, we’re far from running out of gas. In fact, the Subaru brand continues to gain momentum, with sales having tripled and grown to all-time highs. Still outspent by the competition, Subaru is now heard loud and clear.
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017
- IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly - Published on 11/15/2017
- McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions - Published on 11/15/2017
- FCB Ulka and Times of India Move from Division to Inclusivity - Published on 11/14/2017