Tierney Helps the Homeless Get Back on Their Feet
It was time for Philly to host a historic Democratic National Convention. But at a time when candidates are often at each other's throats, we at Tierney wanted to remind people what the election is really about — creating a better quality of life for all Americans.
That’s why Tierney created Run DNC, a non-partisan project aimed at helping Philadelphia’s homeless population get up and running toward a life off the streets.
Tierney partnered with Ecentrik Artistry — an artist who has exploded into the subculture of custom sneaker design — to help us make a one-run-only line of sneakers. Each inspired by Philly’s iconic history. There was no political stand (that's why each pair had a left and a right), just sales benefiting local nonprofit, Back on My Feet, who are committed to helping Philly’s homeless get back on theirs.
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017
- McCann Torre Lazur Acts on Suicide Prevention - Published on 11/21/2017
- Campbell Ewald and Milk Partner in Olympics TV Ads - Published on 11/16/2017