MullenLowe Singapore Creates New Campaign to Raise Awareness of Singapore Red Cross
The Singapore Red Cross (SRC) has been in existence for close to 70 years, and has built a brand synonymous with disaster management, blood donor recruitment and first aid. However, SRC’s local community services receive far less attention, and fundraising has been challenging as a result.
SRC’s suite of local community services include Transport Aid – providing the elderly or disabled with transport for critical needs and travel to medical appointments and treatments; Food Aid – providing nutritious food for needy families; Red Cross Home for the Disabled – providing residential service and a day activity centre for the disabled; and Community-Led Action for REsilience(C.L.A.R.E) – a program that trains and mobilises volunteers to be citizen first responders to provide first aid, eldercare and befriending in their neighbourhood.
In order to increase the much needed support for these local community services, MullenLowe Singapore worked with SRC to develop a marketing campaign for these services to be better known. The campaign by MullenLowe Singapore aims to engage people in the stories of some of the beneficiaries and works toward addressing the incorrect assumption that Singaporeans don’t need humanitarian help.
Commenting on the partnership with MullenLowe Singapore, Benjamin William, Secretary General/CEO of the Singapore Red Cross said, “MullenLowe Singapore understood the intent of the campaign very well, and adopted an empathic and collaborative approach when producing the campaign. It was a complex project and the team was gracious and generous with their support. They really put their heart into this project, and this is evident in the moving storylines and visuals.”
- R/GA Tokyo + MUJI Give the Gift of Color - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann Health & CARE Confront Death by Overdose from Prescription Drugs - Published on 12/14/2017
- McCann and CATHAY PACIFIC BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO OLD UNIFORMS WITH ‘WELL TRAVELLED LAI SEE’ - Published on 12/12/2017
- Holiday Spot From M:United/McCann and Microsoft Focuses on the Power of Kindness and Inclusion - Published on 12/12/2017
- Jack Morton and Royal Caribbean Tell a Story of Innovation - Published on 12/11/2017
- McCann Lima and Calidda Send Message About Air Pollution - Published on 12/07/2017
- Deutsch Staffer Supports Charities Using Tech Skills - Published on 12/01/2017
- McCann and NY Lottery Bring Home Holiday Magic with Bodega Cat - Published on 11/30/2017
- IPG Makes Commitment to charity: water - Published on 11/28/2017
- Ronald McDonald House Honors Al Golin - Published on 11/27/2017