McCann New York Launches New Work to Prevent Gun Violence
In a study released last week by the Associated Press and USA Today, it was reported that "deaths and injuries spike for children under 5, with 3-year-olds the most common shooters and victims among young children...with the vast majority of self-inflicted."
The information used in the ad is all based on fact, with headlines based on those that appeared in actual publications such as the Washington Post, Time, The New York Times and The Guardian.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017