McCann and MRM//McCann Spain Encourage Girls to Send an Empowering Message to the Future
A study revealed that Spanish women experience a significant drop in confidence starting at age 30, a loss that often occurs in response to facing challenges such as a lack of professional recognition or difficulty balancing work and family life. On the other hand, women’s confidence rises when they feel loved and appreciated. McCann Spain and MRM//McCann Spain have created a campaign for food company Compofrio’s Pavofrio brand that is designed to send today’s confident young girls positive messages in the future – to remind them that they’re special, to remind them of the self-assured young women they have been and to encourage them to continue to be strong.
The campaign includes a video featuring young girls sharing positive affirmations, plus various shorter clips that drive users to an app that enables them to send their message to the future. Using the app, mothers can record videos of their daughters and include a positive message of who they will grow up to be. The messages are then preserved in a digital time capsule. On March 8, 2036, before the girls turn 30, they will receive the message and video, helping to remind them of their childhood dreams and everything that makes them unique. The app is available for download on iTunes and the Google Play and will be open for new messages through July 2017.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017