FCB Neuwien and Women’s Shelters Vienna Puts Focus on Female Victims
The Women’s Shelters Vienna provides services and support for women who are victims of psychological, physiological or sexual violence. FCB Neuwien has launched a new campaign to support these women and the Women’s Shelters of Vienna.
Representing the devastation faced by these women, the campaign features women from different social backgrounds and classes as they insert a last shard to their faces to form a whole again. It inlcudes print and out of home.
“Women worldwide suffer from violence caused by their partners or husbands. A martyrdom, which often lasts for years, makes them not only feel pain and injuries but moreover causes them to lose their self-regard and also lets their lives fall apart. When they finally decide to abandon their violent surroundings they have to fight hard in order to regain their strength and build a new self-determined life. Thereby Vienna Women’s Shelters offer full support,” commented Andrea Brem, Managing Director of Women’s Shelters Vienna:
- MullenLowe and Boppy Launch #NeverNotAMom - Published on 01/19/2018
- McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless' - Published on 01/19/2018
- MullenLowe Launches Work for New Subaru Model - Published on 01/18/2018
- FCB/Six Creates Tool for LGBTQ+ Travelers - Published on 01/18/2018
- DeVries Global and Zippo celebrate the Brand’s 86 years as an Unconventional Canvas - Published on 01/18/2018
- View the charity: water Journey - Published on 01/11/2018
- FCB New Zealand Stresses Importance of Smoke Alarms - Published on 01/11/2018
- McCann and L'Oréal Launch ‘Comeback’ During Golden Globes - Published on 01/10/2018
- Shining a Spotlight on National Design Leadership - Published on 01/10/2018
- Jack Morton Creates Fireworks Display to Celebrate Women’s Suffrage Centenary - Published on 01/05/2018