Media Experts Partners on Togetherness Shirt
Would you give the shirt off your back to a stranger? What about get IN a shirt with them?
The “Togetherness Shirt” is a garment created by non-profit People For Good that’s designed for two people to share in the hopes of conveying a simple message – the human race is a team sport. Media Experts handled media buying and planning for this initiative.
The campaign took to the Canadian streets to demonstrate that despite the turbulent realities we face, our differences do not create divisions, but rather help create a diverse, yet homogenized society.
- McCann Health Works to Destigmatize Mental Health - Published on 10/20/2017
- McCann Health & Afghan Ministry of Public Health Partner To Increase Childhood Vaccination Rates - Published on 10/19/2017
- WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer - Published on 10/16/2017
- Deutsch LA Partners with Tile to Help Find a Lost Panda - Published on 10/13/2017
- Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer - Published on 10/12/2017
- Media Experts Raises Money for At-Risk Parents - Published on 10/12/2017
- Marathon Motivator - Published on 10/11/2017
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - Published on 10/11/2017
- Dress Like a Mom - Published on 10/09/2017
- From Guy Snack to "My Snack" - Published on 10/09/2017