FCB Hamburg Shows How #Humanity Suits You Best
The campaign features out of home posters and digital ads with models wearing clothes that are worn-out and dirty. But the clothes were never meant to be this campaign’s focus; the focus was the models. The models, all Syrian refugees, each have an incredible and moving escape story and the campaign gives them a voice to share those inspiring stories with the public.
The posters all feature the statement, #MenschlichkeitStehtDirAmBesten (#Humanitysuitsyoubest), encouraging everyone to have more compassion. The campaign includes a website, www.menschlichkeit.de, that tells the models’ stories in a documentary style and accepts donations for refugee projects.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018