IPG To Host World Water Day Program
Water is not something many of us worry about on a daily basis. But, for many people around the world, water, or the lack of it, is truly a matter of life and death. In fact, 1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have access to safe and clean drinking water. This scarcity affects health, education, families, and ultimately, economic and political stability. Which is why IPG adopted UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, access to water and sanitation for all, as a corporate goal.
On March 22nd, World Water Day, IPG will host Sanjay Wijesekera, Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG, Weber Shandwick and KRC Research Partner on Sustainability Efforts and New Research - Published on 03/13/2018