IPG To Host World Water Day Program
Water is not something many of us worry about on a daily basis. But, for many people around the world, water, or the lack of it, is truly a matter of life and death. In fact, 1 in 9 people worldwide don’t have access to safe and clean drinking water. This scarcity affects health, education, families, and ultimately, economic and political stability. Which is why IPG adopted UN Sustainable Development Goal Number 6, access to water and sanitation for all, as a corporate goal.
On March 22nd, World Water Day, IPG will host Sanjay Wijesekera, Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018