IPG Hosts World Water Day Program
On March 22, World Water Day, Sanjay Wijesekera, the Chief of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme at the UN Children's Fund (UNICEF), spoke at IPG headquarters in New York. The educational program is a part of IPG’s efforts to support United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #6. IPG is supporting Goal #6 as part of the company’s involvement with Common Ground, an initiative which brings together the largest holding companies in the advertising and marketing sector in support of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Mr. Wijesekera discussed the lack of access to water and sanitation around the world and how the absence of these basic necessities affects people’s lives and their ability to improve their circumstances. In addition to Mr. Wijesekera’s talk, Jemma Gould, Senior Director of Corporate Responsibility and Communications at IPG, presented a short talk on IPG’s sustainability program. And, corporate employees received reusable IPG-branded water bottles to commemorate World Water Day.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- Golin Partners with ColorComm on Included and Empowered Event - Published on 05/20/2019