IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City
On September 19, 2017, for the eighth consecutive year, IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for New York City. As a group, 26 IPG employees packed 3,100 pounds of groceries, which equates to over 2,600 meals for those in need. Their hard work will help feed the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank for New York City aims to end hunger in the city by organizing food drives, as well as providing information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- IPG Hosts Annual Women’s Breakfast at CES - Published on 01/14/2019
- EP+Co and Denny's Launch the Mobile Relief Diner - Published on 01/09/2019
- LOLA MullenLowe Encourages Blood Marrow Donation - Published on 01/07/2019
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018