IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City
On September 19, 2017, for the eighth consecutive year, IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for New York City. As a group, 26 IPG employees packed 3,100 pounds of groceries, which equates to over 2,600 meals for those in need. Their hard work will help feed the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank for New York City aims to end hunger in the city by organizing food drives, as well as providing information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018
- FCB West and Levi’s: ‘Use Your Vote” - Published on 11/08/2018