IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City
On September 19, 2017, for the eighth consecutive year, IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for New York City. As a group, 26 IPG employees packed 3,100 pounds of groceries, which equates to over 2,600 meals for those in need. Their hard work will help feed the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank for New York City aims to end hunger in the city by organizing food drives, as well as providing information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019