IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City
On September 19, 2017, for the eighth consecutive year, IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for New York City. As a group, 26 IPG employees packed 3,100 pounds of groceries, which equates to over 2,600 meals for those in need. Their hard work will help feed the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank for New York City aims to end hunger in the city by organizing food drives, as well as providing information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Neon and National Autism Association Raise Awareness of Autism in Toddlers - Published on 04/03/2019
- FCB Mexico Brings Awareness to Down Syndrome - Published on 03/29/2019
- Interpublic Receives Perfect Score on 2019 HRC Corporate Equality Index - Published on 03/28/2019
- RAPPORT LAUNCHES SKY OCEAN RESCUE INITIATIVE - Published on 03/28/2019
- FCB New York and FDA Launch Video Game for XBOX - Published on 03/26/2019