IPG Employees Volunteer at Food Bank for New York City
On September 19, 2017, for the eighth consecutive year, IPG Corporate employees generously gave their time to volunteer at the Food Bank for New York City. As a group, 26 IPG employees packed 3,100 pounds of groceries, which equates to over 2,600 meals for those in need. Their hard work will help feed the thousands of families across New York City who are in need of a warm meal.
The Food Bank for New York City is recognized as the city's major hunger-relief organization working to end food poverty throughout the five boroughs. As one of the country's largest food banks, the Food Bank for New York City aims to end hunger in the city by organizing food drives, as well as providing information and support for community survival and dignity. Through its network of more than 1,000 charities and schools citywide, the Food Bank provides approximately 64 million free meals per year for New Yorkers in need.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- Campbell Ewald Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Best Internal Communications Program - Published on 08/01/2019