Weber Shandwick Releases New CSR Report
Today Weber Shandwick launched its 2016 CSR Report, “Engaging on Purpose.” The report tells Weber’s story directly from the perspectives of its people. It includes more than 40 articles from 52 contributors in 15 countries and 27 markets – from first-hand narratives on tutoring refugees in Munich, to unique perspectives on diversity in the marketing services industry.
The report lives on Medium, and Weber has also produced an online magazine version of the report and the annual GRI Content Index to align with reporting standards, which can also be downloaded from the agency’s website.
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG, Weber Shandwick and KRC Research Partner on Sustainability Efforts and New Research - Published on 03/13/2018