Area 23 and DKMS Partner to Save Lives from Blood Cancer
Area 23, an FCB Health Company, partnered with DKMS, an organization that works to save lives from blood cancer, to hold a “casting call for heroes” during New York’s Comic Con. “Casting for a Hero” captures the excitement of the movies and superheroes as they collide at Comic Con, by offering fans a chance to audition for the role of a lifetime: to save someone’s life who is suffering from blood cancer. Through an immersive booth experience, fans learn about and register for the DKMS bone marrow database.
“We’re excited to be once again raising awareness and registering bone marrow donors at New York Comic Con,” said Abby Stellpflug, VP Associate Creative Director at Area 23. “These fans have such a passion to help others, and are eager for a chance to emulate their heroes. It’s amazing to be able to show the world what being a true hero really means,” she continued.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018