WLN NY Makes Strides Against Breast Cancer
On Sunday, October 15th, the IPG Women’s Leadership Network NY Chapter participated in The American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Central Park. The event raises money to fund innovative research, provide free information and support, and to help people reduce their breast cancer risk or find it early when it’s most treatable.
WLN NY walked in solidarity with survivors, caregivers, men and women from all walks of life who are passionate about saving lives from breast cancer. Led by Team Captain, Stephanie McKee, the team raised nearly $4,000.The IPG WLN Team Page will remain active until the end of the year for anyone who would like to donate.
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Tanishq Celebrate Women - Published on 03/13/2018
- R/GA, Golin & LIFEWTR Partner to #BringArtBackToSchools - Published on 03/13/2018
- IPG, Weber Shandwick and KRC Research Partner on Sustainability Efforts and New Research - Published on 03/13/2018