IPG Volunteers Serve Meals to the Elderly
Earlier this week, volunteers from IPG Corporate hosted a pre-Thanksgiving lunch with St. Francis Food Pantries and Shelters at the Encore Senior Center at St. Malachy’s Church. Volunteers helped to set up, serve lunch, tea and coffee and cleanup for more than 150 senior citizens, and to assist those with limited mobility.
As a part of the St. Francis Food Pantries & Shelters network, Encore Community Services provides care and service to the elderly through diversified programs, which enable seniors to live independent, productive and dignified lives throughout their later years. For more information or to get involved, please visit http://www.stfrancispantries.org/.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018