McCann Global Health Joins Clean Cooking Champions
McCann Global Health president, Andrew Schirmer, participated in the Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves (GACC) 2017 Clean Cooking Forum held in October in central Delhi. GACC, an MGH client, is a public-private partnership hosted by the UN Foundation that aims to save lives, improve livelihoods, empower women, and protect the environment by creating a thriving global market for clean and efficient household cooking solutions.
The Forum brought together more than 600 global leaders and practitioners from business, finance, the UN, government, and academia to share best-practices, explore innovative approaches and financing mechanisms to further the goal of cleaner and more efficient cooking solutions and enhancing awareness, demand, and use of cleaner and more efficient cookstoves and fuels. Stakeholders have come together to share their efforts to drive demand and achieve greater impacts for women’s empowerment, environment, livelihoods, and health.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018