Golin Works with Boy Band Blue to go Green and Promote Sustainable Energy for npower
Golin worked with boy band Blue as they underwent a green makeover to raise awareness for npower’s new Go Green initiative. They launched with a “mockumentary” that features band members, Lee, Duncan, Antony and Simon, taking on a new brand identity guided by their eager yet confused new manager (Antony’s “uncle”) who takes “going green’ a little too far.
While the band is working on their move to “Green,” they will be preparing for an exclusive, intimate one-off gig, giving UK consumers the chance to win tickets through npower’s social channels and to suggest their best green-themed names for the band’s new album.
Andy Wiggans, Commercial and Marketing Director at npower, noted, “going Green does not need to be as awkward as Antony’s “uncle” makes it for Blue. By switching to our Go Green Energy Fix, our customers can do their bit for the planet whilst also fixing their energy price until December 2019.”
To find out more about how you can Go Green with npower this winter, please visit: https://www.npower.com/home/about-npower/in-the-environment/
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018
- Jack Morton Supports Times Up/Advertising - Published on 03/28/2018
- MullenLowe SSP3 Urges Us to Pay Attention to ‘Nature Signs’ - Published on 03/27/2018
- FCB Canada and Down Syndrome Society are ‘Anything But Sorry' - Published on 03/26/2018
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018