McCann XBC and Mastercard 'Start Something Priceless'
McCann XBC was one of Mastercard’s creative partners on the company’s "Start Something Priceless" campaign, which encourages people to share their commitment to use their passions to create positive change in their communities. Commitments can be anything that enriches your life, from reading a book every night with your child to adopting a dog from a shelter. Mastercard is also promoting the program across a variety of experiences and interests like travel, music, sports and philanthropy. The campaign is global and encompasses 22 languages. The brand will partner with world-class sponsorship properties that include the GRAMMY Awards®, BRIT Awards, UEFA Champions League, Rugby World Cup, Australian Open, Cannes Film Festival, and the Arnold Palmer Invitational – as well as through its signature Priceless Causes programs with The World Food Programme and Stand Up To Cancer.
- 303 MullenLowe Creates #TheShowerSong - Published on 02/21/2018
- FCB Canada and Air Canada Show Support for Inclusion and the Olympics - Published on 02/15/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- McCann Health Japan Develops Washable Book to Teach Children the Benefits of Hand-Washing - Published on 01/24/2018